Truthfully, the best way to get affordable Lexus LS 460 insurance in Scottsdale is to do a yearly price comparison from insurance carriers in Arizona.
First, spend a few minutes and learn about coverages and the measures you can take to keep rates in check. Many things that drive up the price such as traffic tickets, fender benders, and a poor credit score can be eliminated by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes.
Second, get rate quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only provide price estimates from one company like Progressive or State Farm, while independent agencies can quote prices from multiple sources.
Third, compare the quotes to your existing policy to see if a cheaper price is available. If you can save some money, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
Fourth, tell your current agent or company to cancel the current policy and submit payment and a completed application to the new company. As soon as you have the new policy, put the certificate verifying proof of insurance in a readily accessible location in your vehicle.
An essential thing to point out is to compare the same coverage limits and deductibles on each price quote and and to get rates from as many auto insurance providers as possible. This ensures a fair rate comparison and a thorough price selection.
It’s an obvious statement that insurance companies don’t want their customers to go rate shopping. Consumers who shop around for the cheapest rate will presumably move their business because of the good chance of finding lower rate quotes. A study showed that people who faithfully checked for cheaper rates saved about $3,450 over four years compared to policyholders who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding low prices for car insurance is why you’re reading this, then having a grasp of the best way to shop and compare cheaper coverage can make it simple to find affordable coverage.
Get discounts on Scottsdale insurance
Companies do not advertise all available discounts very well, so the next list breaks down both well-publicized and the more hidden credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Scottsdale car insurance online.
- Accident Free – Claim-free drivers have much lower rates in comparison with frequent claim filers.
- Good Student Discount – Being a good student may save as much as 25% on a Scottsdale car insurance quote. Earning this discount can benefit you up until you turn 25.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being on active deployment in the military could trigger a small discount.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you can afford to pay the entire bill instead of paying each month you could save 5% or more.
- Federal Government Employee – Employees or retirees of the government can save as much as 8% with a few insurance companies.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Insuring a vehicle that is new can cost up to 25% less compared to insuring an older model.
- Own a Home – Owning a home in Scottsdale can get you a discount because of the fact that having a home shows financial diligence.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Forcing all vehicle occupants to buckle their seat belts can save a little off PIP or medical payments premium.
- ABS Brakes – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can reduce accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
We need to note that some of the credits will not apply to the entire cost. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. So when the math indicates all those discounts means the company will pay you, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
The example below compares Lexus LS 460 insurance premiums with and without discounts applied to the rates. The premiums assume a male driver, a clean driving record, no claims, Arizona state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, marriage, safe-driver, multi-car, homeowner, and claim-free discounts applied.
A list of insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are included below.
- GEICO discounts include anti-theft, membership and employees, defensive driver, emergency military deployment, federal employee, and multi-policy.
- MetLife offers discounts including multi-policy, claim-free, accident-free, good student, good driver, and defensive driver.
- Progressive may include discounts for multi-vehicle, good student, continuous coverage, multi-policy, online quote discount, homeowner, and online signing.
- Travelers offers discounts for hybrid/electric vehicle, driver training, good student, save driver, multi-policy, payment discounts, and multi-car.
- SAFECO includes discounts for homeowner, drive less, accident prevention training, anti-theft, bundle discounts, and multi-car.
- AAA has savings for pay-in-full, education and occupation, good student, multi-car, anti-theft, and AAA membership discount.
Before you buy a policy, ask every prospective company which discounts can lower your rates. Some discounts may not apply to policies in your area. To locate insurance companies who offer cheap Lexus LS 460 insurance quotes in Arizona, click this link.
The method we recommend to get rate comparisons for Lexus LS 460 insurance in Scottsdale is to take advantage of the fact most of the bigger providers provide online access to give rate comparisons. The only thing you need to do is take a few minutes to give details such as whether you are married, coverage limits, distance driven, and your occupation. Your insurance information is then sent to insurance companies and you will get price comparisons very quickly.
To start a quote now, click here and see if a lower rate is available in Scottsdale.
The companies in the list below are ready to provide free quotes in Arizona. If your goal is to find cheaper auto insurance in Scottsdale, we suggest you click on several of them to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
Facts and figures for Lexus LS 460 insurance
The premium table displayed below outlines estimates of insurance policy prices for Lexus LS 460 models. Having insight into how insurance quotes are established can help customers make decisions when choosing a new policy provider.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|LS 460 4-Dr Sedan||$280||$620||$308||$18||$92||$1,318||$110|
|LS 460 4-Dr Sedan||$280||$620||$308||$18||$92||$1,318||$110|
|LS 460 AWD 4-Dr||$280||$620||$308||$18||$92||$1,318||$110|
|LS 460 L 4-Dr Sedan||$280||$620||$308||$18||$92||$1,318||$110|
|LS 460 L AWD 4-Dr||$280||$620||$308||$18||$92||$1,318||$110|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and claim-free. Rate information does not factor in specific location which can raise or lower coverage prices significantly.
Insurance rates based on gender
The diagram below visualizes the comparison of Lexus LS 460 insurance costs for male and female drivers. The premiums assume no accidents or driving violations, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no other discounts are factored in.
Shop online but buy locally
Certain consumers would prefer to talk to a local agent and we recommend doing that The best thing about price shopping on the web is the fact that drivers can get the lowest rates and still choose a local agent.
Upon completion of this short form, your coverage information is sent to local insurance agents in Scottsdale that can give you free Scottsdale car insurance quotes for your coverage. There is no need to search for any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered directly to you. It’s the lowest rates and a licensed agent to work with. If you need to compare prices from a specific car insurance provider, just jump over to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Finding the right insurer requires more thought than just a cheap price quote. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- What is the agency’s Better Business Bureau rating?
- When do they do policy reviews?
- How are claims handled?
- Does the agency have a current Errors and Omissions policy?
When researching a local insurance agency, you need to know there are two different types of agencies and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Scottsdale agents are considered either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be exclusive normally can only provide a single company’s rates and some examples include State Farm, AAA, and Liberty Mutual. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide other company’s prices so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agents are usually quite knowledgeable on the products they sell which helps them compete with independent agents. Many people buy from the same agent for years mainly due to loyalty to the company rather than having the cheapest rates.
Below are exclusive insurance agencies in Scottsdale that can give you comparison quotes.
- Shelley Anderson – State Farm Insurance Agent
8080 E Gelding Dr d106 – Scottsdale, AZ 85260 – (480) 941-2257 – View Map
- Athena Olson – State Farm Insurance Agent
8170 N 86th Pl #105 – Scottsdale, AZ 85258 – (480) 398-1266 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Jim Kreisman
9590 E Ironwood Square Dr #230 – Scottsdale, AZ 85258 – (480) 491-8585 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agencies often have affiliation with several companies so they can insure your vehicles with any number of different companies and find the cheapest rate. If they find a cheaper price, they can switch companies in-house and you stay with the same agent. When comparison shopping, you should always include rate quotes from several independent insurance agents to ensure the widest selection of prices. Most can insure with less well-known companies that many times have cheaper rates.
Below is a short list of independent agencies in Scottsdale who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Colonial General Insurance Co
8475 E Hartford Dr – Scottsdale, AZ 85255 – (480) 991-7889 – View Map
- Desert Mountain Insurance Services – Medical Malpractice
2918 N 67th Pl – Scottsdale, AZ 85251 – (480) 348-2200 – View Map
- Crest Insurance Group, LLC
7900 E Thompson Peak Pkwy # 10 – Scottsdale, AZ 85255 – (480) 860-6453 – View Map
Upon receiving good responses for all questions you ask in addition to an acceptable price estimate, you may have just found an insurance agency that is professional and can properly service your car insurance policy.
Keep this in mind when shopping around
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, do not reduce needed coverages to save money. There are many occasions where someone dropped liability coverage limits and found out when filing a claim that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your strategy should be to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Insureds who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including lack of trust in their agent, unfair underwriting practices, not issuing a premium refund and even policy non-renewal. No matter why you want to switch, switching auto insurance companies is actually quite simple.
Cheaper auto insurance in Scottsdale is definitely available from both online companies in addition to local insurance agencies, and you should compare rates from both to have the best rate selection. Some companies may not have internet price quotes and most of the time these small, regional companies work with independent agents.
For more information, link through to the articles below:
- Electronic Stability Control FAQ (iihs.org)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for a Toyota Tundra in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Teenagers in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a 20 Year Old Female in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for Homeowners in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)
- Five Steps to Filing an Auto Insurance Claim (Insurance Information Institute)