Remarkably, a study showed that a large majority of consumers kept their policy with the same company for at least four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never compared rate quotes at all. Arizona insurance shoppers could save themselves approximately 50% a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they feel it’s too difficult to compare rates.
If you want to find the absolute lowest rates, then the best way to get budget car insurance rates in Scottsdale is to start doing a yearly price comparison from companies in Arizona. You can compare rates by following these guidelines.
Step 1: Read about coverages and the steps you can take to keep rates in check. Many risk factors that cause high rates such as speeding and poor credit history can be eliminated by being financially responsible and driving safely. This article gives instructions to help prevent expensive coverage and find additional discounts.
Step 2: Compare price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can provide rates from a single company like GEICO or Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes from multiple sources.
Step 3: Compare the new quotes to your existing policy to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find a lower rate quote, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
Step 4: Provide proper notification to your current company of your intent to cancel your current coverage. Submit a down payment and signed policy application to your new carrier. Once received, place your new certificate verifying proof of insurance with your registration paperwork.
The most important part of shopping around is that you’ll want to make sure you compare similar coverage information on each quote request and to quote with as many carriers as you can. Doing this ensures a fair price comparison and a complete price analysis.
All the larger insurance companies allow consumers to get pricing from their websites. Comparing Lexus ES 350 insurance rates online is pretty painless as you simply enter the amount of coverage you want as detailed in the form. When complete, their rating system gets information on your driving record and credit history and quotes a price based on the data you entered.
Quoting online for Lexus ES 350 insurance in Scottsdale makes it a lot easier to compare rates and it’s very important to compare as many rates as possible if you are searching for a better rate.
In order to find out how much you can save on insurance, check out the insurance providers below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you duplicate the coverages exactly as they are listed on your policy. Using the same limits helps guarantee you will get a fair comparison for similar coverage.
The auto insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Scottsdale, AZ. If your goal is to find cheap car insurance in AZ, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
Do you qualify for discounts on Lexus ES 350 insurance in Scottsdale?
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but discounts can save money and there are some available that you may not know about. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically at the time you complete a quote, but a few need to be inquired about prior to getting the savings.
- Switch and Save Discount – A few larger companies allow discounts for switching to them prior to your current ES 350 insurance policy expiration. You could save around 10% when you buy Scottsdale car insurance online.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems have a lower chance of being stolen and will qualify for a discount on a Scottsdale car insurance quote.
- Accident Forgiveness – Not necessarily a discount, but companies like GEICO, Allstate and Liberty Mutual permit an accident without the usual rate increase so long as you haven’t had any claims for a certain period of time.
- College Student – College-age children who are enrolled in higher education away from home and do not have access to a covered vehicle could qualify for this discount.
- Driver Training Discounts – Taking a class that teaches driver safety techniques could possibly earn you a 5% discount and also improve your driving technique.
- Government Employee Discount – Simply working for the federal government could provide a small rate reduction depending on your company.
- Good Driver Discount – Safe drivers can pay as much as 50% less compared to accident prone drivers.
- Professional Memberships – Participating in specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations could qualify you for a break on your next insurance statement.
Policy discounts save money, but many deductions do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. So despite the fact that it appears it’s possible to get free car insurance, that’s just not realistic.
The information below illustrates the comparison of Lexus ES 350 premium costs with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. The prices are based on a male driver, no violations or claims, Arizona state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, marriage, safe-driver, multi-policy, multi-car, and claim-free discounts applied.
A partial list of companies that possibly offer these money-saving discounts are:
If you are trying to find the cheapest Lexus ES 350 rate quotes, ask all companies you are considering what discounts are available to you. Savings might not apply in your area. To locate companies who offer discounts in Scottsdale, click here to view.
Rate information and statistics
The premium information displayed next covers estimates of coverage prices for Lexus ES 350 models. Having a good understanding how insurance policy rates are established can help customers make informed decisions when shopping around for a new policy.
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go
Prices based on single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, and claim-free. Rate quotes do not factor in garaging location in Scottsdale which can alter prices greatly.
Physical damage deductible comparison
One of the hardest decisions when shopping for car insurance is where should you set your physical damage deductibles. The following insurance rates determine the rate differences when you buy lower versus higher physical damage coverage deductibles. The first table uses a $100 physical damage coverage deductible and the second pricing table uses a $1,000 deductible.
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go
Data based on married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and safe-driver. Premium amounts do not factor in your specific Scottsdale location which can change premium rates greatly.
Based on the above data, using a $100 deductible costs about $39 more each month or $468 a year averaged for all ES 350 models than opting for the higher $1,000 deductible. Because you would be required to pay $900 more out of your own pocket with a $1,000 deductible as compared to a $100 deductible, if you have at least 23 months between claim filings, you would more than likely save some money by going with a higher deductible.
Drive safe and save
The information below illustrates how traffic citations and at-fault collisions can impact Lexus ES 350 insurance prices for each different age group. The prices are based on a single female driver, full coverage, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Lexus ES 350 full coverage rates compared to liability only
The chart below compares Lexus ES 350 auto insurance rates with and without full coverage. The premium estimates are based on no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, single status, and no other discounts are factored in.
When to drop comp and collision
There is no definitive guideline of when to drop full coverage on your policy, but there is a guideline you can use. If the annual cost of your full coverage insurance is about 10% or more of the replacement cost of your vehicle minus the policy deductible, then you may want to consider only buying liability coverage.
For example, let’s say your Lexus ES 350 replacement value is $9,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, the most your company will settle for is $8,000 after you pay the deductible. If it’s costing in excess of $800 annually for your policy with full coverage, then it’s probably a good time to buy liability coverage only.
There are some conditions where eliminating full coverage is not a good idea. If you haven’t paid off your loan, you must maintain physical damage coverage as part of the loan requirements. Also, if your emergency fund is not enough to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is totaled, you should maintain full coverage.
Get More Affordable Insurance Costs by Understanding These Factors
Many different elements are used in the calculation when you get your auto insurance bill. A few of the factors are predictable like an MVR report, but other criteria are more obscure such as your credit history or your commute time. Consumers need to have an understanding of a few of the rating criteria that go into determining the rates you pay for car insurance. When you know what positively or negatively impacts premium levels, this enables informed choices that can earn you lower premium levels.
The itemized list below are most of the major factors used by insurance companies to determine prices.
- Don’t buy extra coverages that aren’t used – Insurance policies have a lot of extra add-on coverages that you can buy when buying car insurance. Coverages for vanishing deductibles, accident forgiveness, and extra life insurance coverage are probably not needed. You may think they are a good idea when deciding what coverages you need, but if they’re wasting money consider taking them off your policy.
- No car insurance policy gaps is important – Driving any period of time without insurance is a misdemeanor and you may have a hard time finding new coverage because you let your coverage cancel without a new policy in place. In addition to paying higher rates, not being able to provide proof of insurance could earn you a revoked license or a big fine. You could then be forced to file a SR-22 with the Arizona department of motor vehicles.
Women tend to cost less – Statistics have proven that women are safer drivers than men. It does not mean females are better drivers. Women and men cause auto accidents at about the same rate, but the males have costlier accidents. They also receive more costly citations like DWI (DUI) or reckless driving. Youthful male drivers tend to get in the most accidents and are penalized with high car insurance rates.
The information below visualizes the comparison of Lexus ES 350 insurance rates for male and female drivers. The data is based on no tickets, no at-fault accidents, full coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are single, and no policy discounts are applied.
- Vehicle theft costs us all – Purchasing a vehicle with anti-theft technology or alarm system can help lower your premiums. Theft deterrent systems like vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems can help prevent your vehicle from being stolen.
- Save by driving less – The more miles you rack up on your Lexus every year the more you’ll pay to insure it. A lot of insurance companies charge to insure your cars determined by how the vehicle is used. Vehicles used primarily for pleasure use receive better premium rates than vehicles that have high annual mileage. Double check that your vehicle rating reflects the correct driver usage, because improper ratings can cost you money. An incorrectly rated ES 350 may be wasting your money.
Lexus ES 350 insurance loss data – Insurers analyze the history of losses to help calculate premium prices. Vehicles that the statistics show to have higher frequency or amount of claims will have a higher cost to insure.
The table below illustrates the compiled insurance loss statistics for Lexus ES 350 vehicles. For each coverage category, the statistical loss for all vehicles as a whole is set at 100. Values under 100 indicate a favorable loss history, while values that are 100 or greater point to more losses or an increased probability of a larger loss.
Auto Insurance Loss Data for Lexus ES 350 Models Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Lexus ES 350 4dr 126 79 160 91 100 78BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years