The best way we recommend to get budget Ford C-Max Hybrid insurance in Scottsdale is to regularly compare prices from providers in Arizona.
- Step 1: Take a little time to learn about individual coverages and the modifications you can make to keep rates in check. Many policy risk factors that drive up the price such as high-risk driving behaviors and a substandard credit score can be amended by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes. Later in this article we will cover more ideas to lower rates and get additional discounts that may have been overlooked.
- Step 2: Quote rates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive agents and direct companies can provide rates from a single company like GEICO or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide prices from multiple sources. View insurance agents
- Step 3: Compare the price quotes to your existing policy to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you find a better price and switch companies, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
A valuable tip to remember is to make sure you’re comparing the same deductibles and limits on each price quote and to quote with all possible companies. This provides an apples-to-apples comparison and many rates to choose from.
Unbelievably, almost 70% of drivers in Arizona kept their coverage with the same car insurance company for at least the last four years, and almost 40% of drivers have never even compared rates from other companies. American drivers could save $859 each year by just shopping around, but most undervalue how much savings they would realize if they switched.
Obtaining price quotes for the best car insurance policy in Scottsdale is not as hard as you may think. In a nutshell, every vehicle owner who comparison shops for car insurance will most likely find better rates. Nevertheless, Arizona vehicle owners should learn how insurance companies determine what you pay because rates are impacted by many factors.
Keep in mind that comparing a large number of companies increases your odds of finding a lower rate than you’re paying now.
The companies in the list below offer free quotes in Arizona. If multiple companies are listed, it’s highly recommended you click on several of them in order to find the cheapest rates.
Save money on Ford C-Max Hybrid insurance in Scottsdale with these discounts
Not many people think insurance is cheap, but you can get discounts that can dramatically reduce your bill. A few discounts will be applied at the time of purchase, but a few must be specifically requested prior to receiving the credit. If you aren’t receiving every discount you deserve, it’s possible you qualify for a lower rate.
- Discount for Swiching Early – A few larger companies allow discounts for switching to them early. It can save you around 10%.
- Life Insurance Discount – Select insurance companies reward you with better rates if you take out auto and life insurance together.
- Paperwork-free – Some insurance companies give back up to $50 shop Scottsdale auto insurance digitally online.
- Save over 55 – If you’re over the age of 55, you are able to get a discount up to 10%.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Buckling up and requiring all passengers to fasten their seat belts can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) off PIP or medical payments premium.
As a sidenote, many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. So when the math indicates adding up those discounts means a free policy, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business. But any discount will definitely reduce your overall premium however.
A few of the larger companies and a partial list of their discounts include:
- State Farm may have discounts that include Drive Safe & Save, accident-free, safe vehicle, good student, and student away at school.
- GEICO has discounts for seat belt use, daytime running lights, anti-theft, multi-policy, driver training, and good student.
- Liberty Mutual may include discounts for teen driver discount, newly married, multi-car, hybrid vehicle, preferred payment discount, safety features, and newly retired.
- The Hartford has savings for good student, driver training, anti-theft, bundle, and vehicle fuel type.
- MetLife offers premium reductions for defensive driver, accident-free, claim-free, multi-policy, good student, and good driver.
- Progressive discounts include online quote discount, online signing, homeowner, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, good student, and multi-policy.
If you need affordable Ford C-Max Hybrid insurance quotes, ask every company the best way to save money. Savings might not be offered on policies in Scottsdale. To see insurance companies who offer online Ford C-Max Hybrid insurance quotes in Arizona, click this link.
Smart Buyers Know How to Quote Auto Insurance More Affordably
Smart consumers have a good feel for the different types of things that help determine your policy premiums. When you understand what determines base rates, this enables informed choices that could result in lower rates. Many things are used when premium rates are determined. Some factors are common sense like your driving record, but other factors are more obscure like your continuous coverage or your commute time.
Pay less with a high crash test rating – Vehicles with high crash test scores tend to have better insurance rates. Highly rated vehicles reduce the chance of injuries and fewer serious injuries translates directly to fewer claims and thus lower rates. If the Ford C-Max Hybrid is rated at a minimum an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website or four stars on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website it is probably cheaper to insure.
Big cities mean more claims – Choosing to live in a rural area is a positive aspect when insuring your vehicles. Less people living in that area means fewer accidents and a lower car theft rate. People who live in big cities tend to have congested traffic and more severe claims. The longer drive time means a statistically higher chance of an accident.
Only buy extra policy coverages you need – Insurance companies have many extra add-on coverages that may not really be needed if you aren’t diligent. Things like coverage for rental cars, accidental death, and motor club memberships may be wasting your money. They may sound like good ideas when buying your policy, but now you might not need them so remove them and pocket the money.
Marriage pays dividends – Being married can actually save you money on your policy. Marriage means you’re more financially stable and it’s proven that married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
Ford C-Max Hybrid historical loss data – Insurance companies study historical loss data when setting rates for each model. Vehicles that statistically have higher number or severity of losses will have a higher premium rate. The data below shows the collected loss data for Ford C-Max Hybrid vehicles.
For each coverage type, the statistical loss for all vehicles averaged together is represented as 100. Percentages below 100 suggest losses that are better than average, while values over 100 point to more losses or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
|Vehicle Make and Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Ford C-Max Hybrid||99||92||95||94||89||100|
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Exclusive or independent insurance agencies
A lot of people prefer to sit down with an agent and that can be a smart move A nice benefit of getting online price quotes is that drivers can save money and get the lowest rates and still choose a local agent. Buying from and supporting local agencies is important especially in Scottsdale.
Upon completion of this quick form, the coverage information gets sent to local insurance agents that provide free Scottsdale auto insurance quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You won’t even need to search for an agent since price quotes are sent to your email. You can find lower rates AND an agent nearby. If you want to get a price quote from a specific auto insurance provider, feel free to go to their quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
When searching for an insurance agent, you should know the different types of agencies to choose from. Auto insurance agents are either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents of this type are not restricted to one company so they can insure your vehicles amongst many companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If your premiums go up, your policy is moved internally and you don’t have to do anything.
When comparing auto insurance prices, we highly recommend that you get quotes from independent agents to have the most options to choose from.
The following are independent agents in Scottsdale who may be able to give you cheap rate quotes.
Exclusive agents have only one company to place business with like State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agents are usually quite knowledgeable on their company’s products which helps them sell on service rather than price.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Scottsdale willing to provide price quotes.
Scott Holly – State Farm Insurance Agent
4014 N Goldwater Blvd Ste 202 – Scottsdale, AZ 85251 – (480) 949-7204 – View Map
Choosing the best car insurance agent is decision based upon more than just the price. Before buying a policy in Scottsdale, get answers to these questions.
- Where are claims handled?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- What discounts might you be missing?
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
If you get good feedback to any questions you have and cheaper C-Max Hybrid insurance quotes, it’s a good possibility that you have found an insurance agency that meets your needs to insure your vehicles. Just be aware that it’s your policy and you can cancel your coverage any time you want so never assume that you’re stuck with your new company for the entire policy term.
Cheaper coverage is out there
While you’re price shopping online, it’s not a good idea to reduce needed coverages to save money. In many cases, someone sacrificed physical damage coverage only to regret that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your aim should be to find the BEST coverage for the lowest cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
A few companies may not offer price quotes online and most of the time these regional insurance providers provide coverage only through independent insurance agents. More affordable insurance in Scottsdale is possible both online as well as from insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best rate selection.
Additional insurance information is available below:
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for Used Cars in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for Low Mileage Drivers in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for Inexperienced Drivers in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- How do I File a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)