Want a free price quotes on more competitive Ford Fusion Energi insurance in Scottsdale? Locating low-cost insurance for a Ford Fusion Energi in Arizona can normally be a lot of work, but you can follow these tips to save time. There is a right way and a wrong way to shop for auto insurance so you’re going to learn the proper way to compare rates for a Ford and obtain the best price possible.
Smart Buyers Save Every Year
Consumers need to have an understanding of some of the factors that are used to determine your policy premiums. When you understand what controls the rates you pay, this allows you to make good choices that can earn you lower premium levels.
Shown below are a few of the “ingredients” used by companies to determine your premiums.
What are good liability coverage limits? – Your policy’s liability coverage is the coverage that protects you if you are found liable for causing personal injury or damage in an accident. Your liability coverage provides for a legal defense starting from day one. It is affordable coverage compared to physical damage coverage, so do not skimp.
Consolidate policies and save – Many car insurance companies afford a discount to customers who carry more than one policy. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. If you currently are using one company, it’s always a smart idea to compare other company rates to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible.
Single vs. married – Having a significant other actually saves money on your policy. Marriage demonstrates that you tend to be less irresponsible and insurance companies reward insureds because married drivers get in fewer accidents.
Bump up physical damage deductibles to lower rates – The deductibles you choose are the amount of money you are willing to pay if a covered claim is submitted. Insurance for physical damage to your car, also called comprehensive and collision insurance, insures against damage to your car. Examples of covered claims are a windshield broken by a bird, fire damage, or theft of your vehicle. The larger the amount the insured has to pay upfront, the better rate you will receive.
Ford Fusion Energi insurance quotes comparison
Getting a cheaper price on Ford Fusion Energi insurance is pretty simple and can save money. You just need to spend a few minutes on the computer comparing rates from different insurance companies.
The auto insurance companies shown below can provide price comparisons in Scottsdale, AZ. To buy the cheapest car insurance in Arizona, it’s a good idea that you compare several of them to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
Why you need to buy car insurance
Despite the fact that car insurance is not cheap in Scottsdale, paying for car insurance is mandatory in Arizona but it also protects more than you think.
- The majority of states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means state laws require a minimum amount of liability insurance coverage in order to license the vehicle. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Fusion Energi, almost all lenders will stipulate that you have comprehensive coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If the policy lapses, the bank may insure your Ford at a more expensive rate and make you pay the higher price.
- Insurance safeguards not only your car but also your financial assets. It will also pay for medical expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also pays for attorney fees and expenses if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If you have damage to your Ford as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of insuring your Fusion Energi greatly outweigh the cost, especially with large liability claims. The average driver in America is overpaying over $800 each year so smart consumers compare quotes at every renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Auto insurance policy discounts you can’t miss
Car insurance companies do not advertise all discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the list below details both well-publicized as well as the least known discounts that you can inquire about if you buy Scottsdale car insurance online.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Factory options such as air bags could see savings up to 30%.
- One Accident Forgiven – This one is not really a discount per se, but some insurance companies will forgive one accident before your rates go up if you have no claims for a certain period of time.
- Active Service Discounts – Having an actively deployed family member can result in better prices.
- Scottsdale Homeowners Discount – Just being a homeowner can help you save on auto insurance because of the fact that having a home requires personal responsibility.
- Bundle and Save – If you insure your home and vehicles and place coverage with the same company you will save up to 20% and get you cheap Fusion Energi insurance.
- Discount for New Cars – Putting insurance on a new Fusion Energi can be considerably cheaper since new model year vehicles are generally safer.
As a footnote on discounts, most discount credits are not given to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. Even though it may seem like you could get a free auto insurance policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
For a list of auto insurance companies who offer discounts in Arizona, click here to view.
Car insurance quotes from local Scottsdale insurance agencies
A small number of people still like to buy from a local agent and that is a smart decision Insurance agents are trained risk managers and help in the event of a claim. An additional benefit of comparing rates online is the fact that drivers can get the lowest rates and still have an agent to talk to.
After filling out this short form, your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to participating agents in Scottsdale who will give competitive quotes to get your business. You don’t have to drive around due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to your email address. If you want to get a price quote from a specific insurance company, just visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right provider shouldn’t rely on just the bottom line cost. Here are some questions to ask:
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Scottsdale?
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
- How is replacement cost determined on your vehicle?
- What company do they have the most business with?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- How many years have they been established?
Multiple types of car insurance agents in Scottsdale
If you would like to find an insurance agent, you should know the different agency structures and how they operate. Insurance agencies in Scottsdale can be classified as either independent or exclusive. Both types can do a good job, but we need to point out the difference in the companies they write for because it can factor into the kind of agent you use.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be exclusive write business for a single company and some examples include State Farm, AAA, Farmers Insurance or Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agents receive extensive training in insurance sales which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers sometimes use the same agent mainly due to high brand loyalty rather than having low rates.
Shown below are exclusive agents in Scottsdale that are able to give price quotes.
- State Farm: Jeremy Mueller
23341 N Pima Rd D139, Scottsdale 85255 – 23341 N Pima Rd D139, AZ 85255 – (480) 515-5223 – View Map
- Mike Bucca – State Farm Insurance Agent
7336 E Deer Valley Rd #105 – Scottsdale, AZ 85255 – (480) 585-3665 – View Map
- Matt Funicello – State Farm Insurance Agent
8102 E McDowell Rd #1b – Scottsdale, AZ 85257 – (480) 994-4304 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be independent are not required to write business for one company and that enables them to quote your coverage amongst many companies and find you the best rates. If they find a cheaper price, they simply move your policy to a different company and you won’t have to switch agencies.
When comparing rate quotes, you definitely need to compare prices from at least one independent agent in order to have the best price comparison. Most independent agents also contract with smaller mutual companies which could offer lower prices.
Shown below are Scottsdale independent agents who can help you get rate quotes.
- Greene Insurance Group
17470 N Pacesetter Way – Scottsdale, AZ 85255 – (480) 657-2800 – View Map
- Leavitt Group – Powers-Leavitt Insurance Agency
14301 N 87th St Suite 308 – Scottsdale, AZ 85260 – (480) 348-1100 – View Map
- Bennett and Porter Insurance | Wealth Management
3200 N Hayden Rd #310 – Scottsdale, AZ 85251 – (480) 212-1150 – View Map
Be persistent and save
You just read quite a bit of information on how to find cheaper Ford Fusion Energi insurance in Scottsdale. It’s most important to understand that the more price quotes you have, the better your comparison will be. You may even discover the biggest savings come from some of the smallest insurance companies.
As you prepare to switch companies, it’s very important that you do not sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are a lot of situations where an insured cut full coverage and discovered at claim time that it was a big mistake. The proper strategy is to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest price but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
People switch companies for a variety of reasons including high prices, poor customer service, extreme rates for teen drivers and policy non-renewal. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new insurance company can be easier than you think.
How to find cheaper rates for Ford Fusion Energi insurance in Scottsdale
To save the most money, the best way to get low-cost Ford Fusion Energi insurance is to start doing a yearly price comparison from insurance carriers who sell auto insurance in Scottsdale.
- Try to understand how companies price auto insurance and the steps you can take to keep rates low. Many rating factors that cause high rates such as at-fault accidents, careless driving, and an imperfect credit score can be improved by making minor changes to your lifestyle.
- Request price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give rate quotes from a single company like GEICO or Allstate, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes from multiple companies.
- Compare the new rate quotes to your existing coverage to see if a cheaper price is available in Scottsdale. If you find a lower rate quote, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
A crucial key to this process is to try to compare the same deductibles and limits on every quote request and and to get price estimates from as many carriers as you can. Doing this enables an apples-to-apples comparison and the best price selection.
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- How Much is Car Insurance for Drivers Over Age 70 in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Government Employees in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for Inexperienced Drivers in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- Speed and Speed Limit FAQ (iihs.org)
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)