It’s astonishing, but a large majority of drivers have been with the same company for a minimum of four years, and nearly half have never compared rates to find cheap insurance. With the average car insurance premium being $1,578, Arizona drivers can cut their rates by 50% a year just by comparing rates, but they think it’s difficult to compare other rate quotes.
If saving money is your primary concern, then the best way to find more affordable Hyundai G90 insurance is to annually compare prices from insurers in Scottsdale. Rates can be compared by following these steps.
First, get a basic knowledge of how your policy works and the factors you can control to drop your rates. Many factors that cause rate increases like at-fault accidents, speeding tickets, and a poor credit rating can be eliminated by making minor changes in your lifestyle. This article gives more ideas to get better rates and find overlooked discounts.
Second, request rate estimates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can provide rates from a single company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can quote prices for a wide range of companies.
Third, compare the quotes to your current policy to see if you can save by switching companies. If you find a better price and make a switch, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
The most important part of shopping around is that you use identical limits and deductibles on every price quote and and to get prices from as many companies as feasibly possible. This provides a level playing field and the best rate selection.
There are several ways to compare rate quotes from companies that offer insurance in Arizona. The recommended way to find competitive insurance rates consists of obtaining rate quotes online. Just keep in mind that comparing all the rates in your area helps you find a better price.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide comparison quotes in Scottsdale, AZ. To locate the best cheap auto insurance in Scottsdale, it’s a good idea that you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Verify you’re earning every discount
Car insurance companies do not advertise all possible discounts very well, so the list below contains both well-publicized in addition to some of the lesser obvious discounts you could be receiving when you buy Scottsdale auto insurance online. If they aren’t giving you every credit you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts could cut 10% or more on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Buying a policy with multiple cars with the same company can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Organization Discounts – Having an affiliation with qualifying clubs or civic groups may earn a discount when shopping for insurance.
- Student Discounts – Getting good grades can save 20 to 25%. You can use this discount normally up until you turn 25.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – If you insure your home and vehicles and insure them with the same company you may save as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Anti-theft System – Cars and trucks with anti-theft systems prevent vehicle theft and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Scottsdale Homeowners Pay Less – Just being a homeowner can save you money since owning and maintaining a home shows financial diligence.
You can save money using discounts, but most discounts do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only cut individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it may seem like adding up those discounts means a free policy, that’s just not realistic. But any discount will bring down your premiums.
A few of the larger companies and a selection of discounts are outlined below.
- State Farm includes discounts for multiple policy, safe vehicle, good student, multiple autos, and driver’s education.
- American Family has discounts for mySafetyValet, multi-vehicle, TimeAway discount, early bird, good student, and good driver.
- GEICO has savings for multi-vehicle, air bags, five-year accident-free, seat belt use, membership and employees, driver training, and federal employee.
- 21st Century may include discounts for anti-lock brakes, student driver, homeowners, automatic seat belts, and defensive driver.
- Progressive may offer discounts for online signing, homeowner, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, online quote discount, good student, and multi-policy.
Double check with every company which discounts they offer. Some discounts may not apply in your area. If you would like to see a list of insurance companies that offer some of these discounts in Scottsdale, click this link.
Here’s why car insurance is not optional
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Hyundai in Scottsdale, car insurance is mandatory in Arizona but it also protects more than you think.
- Most states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require a specific level of liability if you drive a vehicle. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Hyundai, more than likely the lender will require that you have physical damage coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If the policy lapses, the bank may buy a policy for your Hyundai at a significantly higher premium and force you to pay the higher premium.
- Car insurance protects not only your vehicle but also your assets. It will also provide coverage for hospital and medical expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay for a defense attorney if you are sued as the result of an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance more than offset the price you pay, especially for larger claims. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer is overpaying over $865 each year so compare rates at least once a year to save money.
Local neighborhood Scottsdale car insurance agents
Many drivers would rather get professional advice from a licensed agent. One of the benefits of getting free rate quotes online is that you can find the lowest rates and also buy local.
By using this quick form, your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to agents in your area that can give you free Scottsdale auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You don’t have to search for an agent since rate quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. You can find better rates without requiring a lot of work. If you need to get a price quote from a specific insurance company, you can always search and find their rate quote page and give them your coverage information.
Choosing the best provider requires more thought than just a cheap price quote. Here are some questions you should ask.
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- What company holds the largest book of business for them?
- How long has the business existed?
The following is a list of insurers in Scottsdale that may be able to provide price quotes for Hyundai G90 insurance in Scottsdale.
- Farmers Insurance – Marc Sollee
6320 E Thomas Rd #303 – Scottsdale, AZ 85251 – (480) 900-8010 – View Map
- J B Martin Insurance Agency
4835 E Cholla St – Scottsdale, AZ 85254 – (480) 423-7444 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Schubert Insurance and Financial Svcs
20731 N Scottsdale Rd – Scottsdale, AZ 85255 – (480) 515-6259 – View Map
- State Farm: Jeremy Mueller
23341 N Pima Rd D139, Scottsdale 85255 – 23341 N Pima Rd D139, AZ 85255 – (480) 515-5223 – View Map