The most effective way to find lower priced Chrysler Sebring insurance is to annually compare prices from insurers in Scottsdale. Drivers can shop around by following these guidelines.
- First, get a basic knowledge of coverages and the things you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many things that cause rate increases such as traffic citations and bad credit can be controlled by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
- Second, compare price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only quote rates from one company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while independent agencies can provide price quotes from multiple companies.
- Third, compare the new rate quotes to the premium of your current policy to see if a cheaper price is available in Scottsdale. If you find a lower rate quote, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
- Fourth, provide notification to your current agent or company of your decision to cancel your existing policy and submit any necessary down payment along with the completed application to the new company. Once the application is submitted, store the proof of insurance paperwork with the vehicle registration.
One key aspect of rate comparisons is to make sure you’re comparing identical coverages on every quote request and and to get price estimates from as many different companies as possible. This helps ensure an accurate price comparison and the best rate selection.
Sad but true, a large majority of drivers have purchased from the same company for a minimum of four years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never even compared rates from other companies. Most drivers in Scottsdale can cut their rates by approximately 50% a year just by comparing rates, but they just don’t understand the big savings they would realize if they switch to a new company.
Comparison shopping for the best-priced policy in Scottsdale is not as confusing as people think. In essence, every driver who has to purchase auto insurance will probably get better rates. Although Arizona car owners must understand how the larger insurance companies market insurance on the web because rates are impacted by many factors.
How to get free Chrysler Sebring insurance quotes online
To find affordable Chrysler Sebring insurance quotes, there are several ways to obtain and compare prices from local Scottsdale auto insurance companies. The easiest way by far to lower the rate you pay for Chrysler Sebring insurance consists of obtaining rate quotes online. Just keep in mind that comparing more prices helps you find better pricing. Some insurance companies are not set up to provide online rate quotes, so you should also compare prices on coverage from those companies, too.
The following companies offer free quotes in Scottsdale, AZ. If your goal is to find the cheapest auto insurance in AZ, we suggest you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Three reasons to insure your Chrysler Sebring
Despite the fact that auto insurance is not cheap in Scottsdale, buying auto insurance may not be optional for several reasons.
- Almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require specific limits of liability coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Sebring with a loan, most banks will have a requirement that you have full coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender may insure your Chrysler at a more expensive rate and force you to reimburse them the higher premium.
- Insurance protects both your assets and your vehicle. It also can pay for most medical and hospital costs for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay to defend you if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If your Chrysler gets damaged, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance more than cancel out the cost, especially with large liability claims. Today the average American driver is overpaying more than $825 a year so it’s recommended you shop around at every renewal to save money.
Chrysler Sebring insurance charts and tables
The premium information shown below covers detailed analysis of policy rates for Chrysler Sebring models. Having insight into how auto insurance policy rates are figured is important for you to make decisions when choosing a new policy provider.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Sebring Touring 4-Dr Sedan||$130||$266||$308||$18||$92||$814||$68|
|Sebring Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$130||$266||$308||$18||$92||$814||$68|
|Sebring LX 2-Dr Convertible||$148||$266||$308||$18||$92||$832||$69|
|Sebring Touring 2-Dr Convertible||$148||$266||$308||$18||$92||$832||$69|
|Sebring Limited 2-Dr Convertible||$164||$306||$308||$18||$92||$888||$74|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Rate quotes do not factor in vehicle location which can raise or lower insurance rates considerably.
Insurance rate increases from tickets or accidents
The chart below demonstrates how speeding tickets and accidents can influence Chrysler Sebring auto insurance costs for different age groups. The price estimates are based on a single male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, and no additional discounts are factored in.
These discounts can lower Chrysler Sebring insurance rates
Some providers do not list the entire discount list in a way that’s easy to find, so we break down a few of the more common and the more hidden savings tricks you should be using when you buy Scottsdale auto insurance online.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not all insurance carriers offer life insurance, but some may give you a lower price if you buy life insurance from them.
- Theft Deterrent System – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and will save you 10% or more on Sebring insurance in Scottsdale.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Vehicles that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can stop better under adverse conditions so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Senior Citizen Discount – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you are able to get a small decrease in premiums.
- Distant Student – Youth drivers who are attending college and won’t have access to an insured vehicle could qualify for this discount.
- Renewal Discounts – Some car insurance companies reward drivers for switching to them before your current Sebring insurance policy expires. You may see this discount when you get Scottsdale auto insurance quotes online.
Discounts lower rates, but some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. Just because you may think you would end up receiving a 100% discount, companies don’t profit that way.
The diagram below compares Chrysler Sebring insurance premiums with and without discounts applied to the premium. The premiums are based on a male driver, no claims or driving citations, Arizona state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, marriage, multi-policy, claim-free, safe-driver, and multi-car discounts applied.
To find car insurance companies with discount car insurance rates in Arizona, click here to view.