Expensive insurance in Scottsdale can take a big chunk out of your family’s budget and make it hard to pay other bills. Doing a price comparison is free and is an excellent way to ensure you are getting the best deal.
It’s shocking but most insurance buyers in Arizona have purchased from the same company for at least the last four years, and 38% of customers have never quoted rates to find affordable coverage. Many consumers in the United States can save as much as 47% each year just by getting comparison quotes, but they assume it’s a waste of time to find affordable insurance by shopping around.
Big companies like Allstate, Liberty Mutual and State Farm continually bombard you with TV and radio ads and it is challenging if not impossible to see past the geckos and flying pigs and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
It’s a good idea to price shop coverage yearly because prices change regularly. Even if you think you had the best price on Chevy Spark EV insurance in Scottsdale a year ago you may be paying too much now. Block out anything you think you know about insurance because we’re going to demonstrate how to use online quotes to find better coverage on Chevy Spark EV insurance in Scottsdale at a better price.
When comparison shopping, there are several ways of comparing rate quotes from different Scottsdale insurance companies. One of the best ways to comparison shop is to use the internet to compare rates.
Comparing free quotes online is easy and it, takes the place of having to call or drive to all the different Scottsdale insurance agencies. Quoting and buying Chevy Spark EV insurance online makes this process obsolete unless you have a need for the professional abilities that you can only get from talking to an agent. If you prefer, some companies allow you to find lower rates online but purchase the actual policy in an agency. It’s important to know that getting more free quotes will increase your chances of finding the best price. Not every company does online price quotes, so it’s important to compare quotes on coverage from those companies, too.
The companies shown below are ready to provide quotes in Scottsdale, AZ. To buy the best cheap car insurance in Scottsdale, AZ, we recommend you click on several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Get cheaper Chevy Spark EV insurance in Scottsdale with discounts
Not too many consumers would say auto insurance is affordable, but you may be missing some discounts to help offset the cost. Some of these discounts will be visible at the time of purchase, but a few need to be asked about prior to getting the savings.
- Distant Student – Youth drivers living away from Scottsdale attending college and don’t have a car can receive lower rates.
- Auto/Life Discount – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a small discount if you purchase a life policy as well.
- Data Collection Discounts – Scottsdale drivers who agree to allow data collection to study vehicle usage remotely such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive may get a rate reduction as long as they are good drivers.
- Good Student – Getting good grades can save 20 to 25%. You can use this discount normally well after school through age 25.
- Government Employee Discount – Federal government employees could provide a small rate reduction depending on your auto insurance provider.
- Safety Course Discount – Participating in a driver safety class could cut 5% off your bill and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Early Payment Discounts – If paying your policy premium upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you can avoid the installment charge.
- 55 and Retired – Drivers over the age of 55 could receive a small discount on rates.
As is typical with insurance, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. Even though it may seem like all those discounts means the company will pay you, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business. But all discounts should help reduce your overall premium however.
A partial list of companies that have most of these discounts are:
If you want affordable Chevrolet Spark EV insurance quotes, ask each company or agent to apply every possible discount. Some discounts may not apply to policyholders in your state. To choose insurance companies who offer online Chevy Spark EV insurance quotes in Scottsdale, click this link.
Buying the right Spark EV insurance in Arizona is an important decision
Despite the potentially high cost of Chevy Spark EV insurance, insuring your vehicle is a good idea for several reasons.
- Most states have minimum liability requirements which means you are required to carry a minimum amount of liability coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, most banks will make it a condition of the loan that you have insurance to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totaled. If the policy lapses, the lender may insure your Chevy at a significantly higher premium and require you to pay the higher price.
- Insurance safeguards both your vehicle and your assets. It also can pay for medical transport and hospital expenses that are the result of an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, will also pay attorney fees if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If you have damage to your Chevy as the result of the weather or an accident, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of having insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, especially when you need to use it. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver is currently overpaying as much as $825 a year so shop around each time the policy renews to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Get rate quotes but still have a local neighborhood Scottsdale car insurance agent
Many people would prefer to buy from a licensed agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases An additional benefit of getting free rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get the best rates but also keep your business local. And supporting local insurance agents is important especially in Scottsdale.
After filling out this short form, your insurance data is instantly submitted to local insurance agents in Scottsdale that give free quotes for your business. You won’t need to leave your house as quotes are delivered immediately to you. It’s the lowest rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you need to get a comparison quote from a particular provider, don’t hesitate to search and find their rate quote page and complete a quote there.
Not all auto insurance agents are the same
If you are wanting to find a local Scottsdale insurance agency, it helps to know the two different agency structures and how they can write your policy. Scottsdale agents can be described as either independent or exclusive.
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agencies often have many company appointments so they can quote policies amongst many companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If you want to switch companies, an independent agent can move your coverage which requires no work on your part. When comparing rate quotes, you will want to compare quotes from independent agents for maximum quote selection.
Listed below are Scottsdale independent insurance agencies who can help you get free rate quotes.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agencies can only write with one company and examples are AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. These agents are not able to shop your coverage around so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive insurance agents are usually well trained in insurance sales which helps them sell on service rather than price.
Below are Scottsdale exclusive insurance agents willing to provide rate quotes.
Shelley Anderson – State Farm Insurance Agent
8080 E Gelding Dr d106 – Scottsdale, AZ 85260 – (480) 941-2257 – View Map
Choosing the best car insurance agent requires you to look at more than just the bottom line cost. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
- When do they do a full risk review?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- How experienced are they in personal risk management?
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?