Would you like an easy way to compare lower-priced Kia Optima insurance in Scottsdale? Purchasing budget-priced Scottsdale Kia Optima insurance quotes over the internet can seem to be overwhelming for consumers not familiar with comparing rates and buying insurance on the web. With literally dozens of companies, how are consumers able to possibly compare every possible option in order to find the best price?
It’s a fact that car insurance companies want to prevent you from shopping around. Consumers who shop around for cheaper rates will presumably buy a different policy because there is a high probability of finding discount prices. A study discovered that drivers who regularly compared price quotes saved as much as $72 a month compared to policyholders who don’t regularly compare prices.
If finding the best price on car insurance is your goal, then having some knowledge of how to get price quotes and compare auto insurance can help make the process easier.
If you are already insured, you will definitely be able to cut your premiums using these tips. The purpose of this post is to tell you the best way to buy inexpensive insurance. Although Arizona drivers benefit from understanding how the larger insurance companies calculate your insurance rates.
Most larger insurance companies such as 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm make it easy to get insurance quotes directly from their websites. Getting online quotes for Kia Optima insurance in Scottsdale is pretty easy as you simply type in your coverage information on the page. Upon sending the form, the system requests your driving record and credit report and generates pricing information based on the information you submitted.
This makes it simple to compare prices and it’s also necessary to have as many quotes as possible if you are searching for a lower rate.
To quickly find out if lower rates are available, check out the insurance providers below. To compare your current rates, we recommend you copy coverages and limits just like they are on your policy. This way, you’re receiving an apples-to-apples comparison based on similar coverages.
The providers in the list below provide free rate quotes in Scottsdale, AZ. In order to find the best auto insurance in Scottsdale, AZ, we suggest you get prices from several of them to find the most competitive car insurance rates.
Why you need Optima insurance in Arizona
Even though it can be expensive, paying for car insurance is required in Arizona but also provides important benefits.
- Most states have mandatory insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a specific minimum amount of liability insurance coverage in order to license the vehicle. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Optima, almost all lenders will force you to have physical damage coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Kia at an extremely high rate and force you to reimburse them the higher price.
- Insurance protects your Kia and your assets. Insurance will pay for hospital and medical expenses incurred in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay attorney fees if you are sued as the result of your driving. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of buying car insurance outweigh the cost, particularly for liability claims. The average driver in America overpays more than $700 annually so compare rate quotes once a year at a minimum to make sure the price is not too high.
Kia Optima insurance coverage information
The coverage table shown next highlights different policy rates for Kia Optima models. Having a better idea how rate quotes are figured is important to be able to make smart choices when comparing insurance quotes.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Table data assumes single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Arizona minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, and claim-free. Price information does not factor in specific garaging location which can modify premium rates noticeably.
The example below shows how different deductible levels and can change Kia Optima premium costs for different age groups. Data assumes a single female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Violations and accidents raise rates
The example below demonstrates how traffic citations and accidents can affect Kia Optima auto insurance rates for each different age category. The data is based on a married female driver, full coverage, $250 deductibles, and no other discounts are factored in.
Affordable rates with discounts
Companies don’t necessarily list all possible discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the following is a list of both well-publicized in addition to some of the lesser obvious credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Scottsdale auto insurance online.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers successfully take a driver’s education course in school or through a local driver safety program.
- Mature Driver Discount – Mature drivers can get a small discount on rates.
- Own a Home and Save – Just owning your own home can help you save on insurance because maintaining a house is proof of financial responsibility.
- Service Members Pay Less – Being deployed with a military unit could trigger a small discount.
- Life Insurance Discount – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a small discount if you purchase auto and life insurance together.
- Clubs and Organizations – Joining specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations is a good way to get lower rates on your next insurance statement.
- Telematics Discount – Drivers who elect to allow their insurance company to look at vehicle usage by using a small device installed in their vehicle such as Progressive’s Snapshot may see discounts if their driving habits are good.
- Anti-theft System – Vehicles with anti-theft systems help deter theft and earn discounts up to 10% off your Scottsdale auto insurance quote.
One thing to note about discounts is that most credits do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. Even though the math looks like all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies wouldn’t make money that way. But all discounts will reduce the premium cost.
The chart below compares Kia Optima car insurance costs with and without policy discounts. The premiums are based on a male driver, no claims or driving violations, Arizona state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, marriage, claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-car discounts applied.
To locate insurance companies that offer many of these discounts in Arizona, click here.
Always keep in mind that when comparing a policy for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Your situation is unique.
For example, these questions can help discover if you could use an agent’s help.
- Can I get a multi-policy discount?
- Is a driver training discount available?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- Are my friends covered when driving my Kia Optima?
- How much will a speeding ticket raise my rates?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my Kia Optima to commute?
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
- Does my Kia Optima qualify for pleasure use?
- What are the best liability limits?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form.
Best car insurance in Scottsdale
Insuring your vehicle with the highest-rated insurer can be difficult considering how many choices you have in Scottsdale. The company rank data in the next section can help you pick which car insurance companies to look at comparing rates with.
Top 10 Scottsdale Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- American Family
Top 10 Scottsdale Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 95%
- USAA – 94%
- AAA Insurance – 91%
- State Farm – 90%
- Nationwide – 90%
- The Hartford – 89%
- GEICO – 89%
- The General – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
- Liberty Mutual – 88%