How long has it been since the last time you looked for lower-priced car insurance rates in Scottsdale, AZ? Scottsdale drivers have options when trying to find the lowest priced Pontiac Solstice insurance. You can either spend your time calling around trying to get quotes or leverage the internet to find the lowest rates. There is a better way to shop for car insurance and you need to know the proper way to price shop coverage for your Pontiac and get the lowest possible price from Scottsdale insurance agents and online providers.
It’s important to get comparison quotes occasionally since prices trend upward over time. Just because you found the lowest quotes on Pontiac Solstice insurance in Scottsdale a year ago there is a good chance you can find better rates now. Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the proper way to properly buy coverages while reducing your premium.
Most major insurance companies give insurance quotes direct online. Getting Pontiac Solstice insurance prices online is quite easy as all you need to do is type in your personal and coverage information as detailed in the form. Upon sending the form, the company’s rating system obtains your driving and credit reports and returns a price based on the data you entered.
Using the web to get quotes for Pontiac Solstice insurance in Scottsdale makes it a lot easier to compare rates and it is important to perform this step if you want to get lower-cost auto insurance pricing.
To save time and find out if lower rates are available, visit the companies below or click here to submit a quote request to multiple companies at once. If you currently have coverage, we recommend that you enter the limits and deductibles exactly as they are listed on your policy. This helps ensure you will have an apples-to-apples comparison based on identical coverages.
The providers in the list below are our best choices to provide quotes in Scottsdale, AZ. To locate the best cheap auto insurance in Scottsdale, AZ, we suggest you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Some providers don’t always publicize every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so we break down a few of the more common and the harder-to-find discounts that you may qualify for.
- Distant Student Discount – College-age children who are attending college and leave their car at home could get you a discount.
- Senior Discount – Seniors may receive reduced rates.
- Theft Deterrent – Cars, trucks, and SUVs optioned with advanced anti-theft systems help deter theft and will save you 10% or more on Solstice insurance in Scottsdale.
- No Accidents – Insureds with no claims or accidents pay much less in comparison with frequent claim filers.
- Onboard Data Collection – Insureds that choose to allow driving data submission to monitor driving manner remotely such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive might get better premium rates if they have good driving habits.
- Early Switch Discount – Some insurance companies reward drivers for switching companies prior to your current Solstice insurance policy expiration. It can save you around 10%.
We need to note that some of the credits will not apply to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So even though you would think it’s possible to get free car insurance, it’s just not the way it works.
Larger car insurance companies and a selection of discounts are detailed below.
- State Farm has savings for passive restraint, driver’s education, anti-theft, student away at school, and Drive Safe & Save.
- American Family has discounts for defensive driver, mySafetyValet, good driver, accident-free, good student, and early bird.
- GEICO offers discounts including multi-policy, military active duty, air bags, good student, and federal employee.
- 21st Century may offer discounts for homeowners, student driver, anti-lock brakes, good student, and teen driver.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for online quote discount, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, good student, online signing, multi-policy, and homeowner.
When comparing rates, check with every prospective company which credits you are entitled to. Depending on the company, some discounts may not apply to policies in every state. To find companies who offer discounts in Arizona, click here.
Buying the right Pontiac vehicle insurance in Arizona is an important decision
Even though it can be expensive, buying car insurance is required in Arizona but it also protects you in many ways.
- The majority of states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires specific limits of liability coverage in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Solstice has a lienholder, almost all lenders will force you to have full coverage to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the lender may insure your Pontiac at a much higher rate and require you to reimburse them for it.
- Insurance protects both your assets and your vehicle. It will also reimburse you for medical bills for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if you cause an accident and are sued. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance more than cancel out the cost, especially with large liability claims. As of last year, the average driver in Arizona is wasting up to $830 a year so compare rates at every policy renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Insurance quotes from neighborhood Scottsdale auto insurance agents
Many drivers prefer to buy from a licensed agent and doing that can be a smart decision Good insurance agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help in the event of a claim. A nice benefit of comparing rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get better rates and still choose a local agent.
After filling out this quick form, your information is sent to local insurance agents in Scottsdale who will gladly provide quotes for your coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to contact any insurance agencies since price quotes are sent to you. If you have a need to quote rates from one company in particular, feel free to search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Finding the right insurer is decision based upon more than just a cheap price quote. Some important questions to ask are:
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- Is the agency active in community causes in Scottsdale?
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
If you want a reputable insurance agent or broker, it’s helpful to know the different types of agents and how they can quote your rates. Agents are classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Either type can insure your vehicles, but it’s important to know how they differ because it may have an impact on your agent selection.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive have only one company to place business with such as Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. They are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agents are well schooled on what they offer which aids in selling service over price. Consumers frequently buy from the same agent for years mostly because of the brand name and solid financial strength.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Scottsdale that can give you comparison quotes.
- American Family Insurance – Rebecca Navarre Agency Inc.
8096 N 85th Way d101 – Scottsdale, AZ 85258 – (480) 905-0102 – View Map
- Dan Vukovic – State Farm Insurance Agent
7077 E Bell Rd #207 – Scottsdale, AZ 85254 – (480) 949-5433 – View Map
- Steve Fair – State Farm Insurance Agent
33717 N Scottsdale Rd #101 – Scottsdale, AZ 85266 – (480) 563-2710 – View Map
Independent agents do not write with just one company so they can write business with multiple insurance companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If you are not satisfied with one company, the agent simply finds a different carrier without you having to go to a different agency. When searching for an agent, you absolutely need to compare prices from several independent insurance agents to maximize your price options. Many can place coverage with smaller mutual companies who may have lower rates.
The following is a list of independent insurance agencies in Scottsdale that can give you price quote information.
- Bennett and Porter Insurance | Wealth Management
3200 N Hayden Rd #310 – Scottsdale, AZ 85251 – (480) 212-1150 – View Map
- Scottsdale Insurance Home
20875 N Pima Rd – Scottsdale, AZ 85255 – (480) 712-0400 – View Map
- Palomino Insurance Agency
8889 E Bell Rd – Scottsdale, AZ 85260 – (480) 483-8000 – View Map