Unbelievable but true, 70% of consumers kept their coverage with the same car insurance company for at least four years, and approximately 40% of consumers have never compared car insurance rates at all. Arizona drivers can save hundreds of dollars each year by just comparing rate quotes, but they don’t know how much they could save if they just switched companies.
If you want to save money, the best way to find cheaper quotes for auto insurance rates is to compare quotes annually from companies in Scottsdale.
- Get an understanding of how car insurance works and the changes you can make to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating factors that result in higher prices such as traffic citations and an imperfect credit rating can be improved by being financially responsible and driving safely.
- Quote rates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can give quotes from one company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agents can give you price quotes from multiple companies. View insurance agents
- Compare the new rates to your existing rates to determine if you can save on IS 200t insurance in Scottsdale. If you find a lower rate quote and change companies, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
A tip to remember is to use the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on every quote request and and to compare as many companies as possible. Doing this guarantees the most accurate price comparison and the best price quote selection.
Locating the best insurance company for you in Scottsdale is actually quite easy if you know where to start. In a nutshell, everyone who is looking for a better price on insurance will probably find a cheaper policy. But Arizona vehicle owners need to have an understanding of the methods companies use to determine premium rates and take advantage of how the system works.
Best companies for cheap Lexus IS 200t insurance in Arizona
The companies in the list below are ready to provide comparison quotes in Arizona. To get cheap auto insurance in Scottsdale, we suggest you compare several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
Cheaper Scottsdale insurance rates with discounts
Car insurance is not cheap, but you may be missing some discounts to help offset the cost. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically at the time of quoting, but less common discounts must be specifically requested in order for you to get them.
- Discount for Passive Restraints – Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may earn rate discounts of 25 to 30%.
- Early Signing – Some larger companies provide a discount for switching companies before your current coverage expires. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Paperwork-free – Many companies will give you a small discount shop Scottsdale car insurance on the web.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles can help prevent theft so companies will give you a small discount.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers without accidents can save up to 40% or more on their Scottsdale car insurance quote than drivers with accidents.
We need to note that many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Despite the fact that it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, it’s just not the way it works.
If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies that offer many of these discounts in Scottsdale, click here to view.
Compare rate quotes but still have a local neighborhood Scottsdale car insurance agent
A lot of people would prefer to get advice from a local agent and doing so can bring peace of mind One of the best bonuses of comparing rates online is that you can obtain cheap rate quotes and still choose a local agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this simple form, your insurance coverage information is immediately sent to agents in your area who will give competitive quotes for your coverage. There is no need to contact an agency as quotes are delivered to you. You can find better rates without having to waste a lot of time. If you have a need to get a price quote from a specific auto insurance provider, feel free to jump over to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Picking an insurance company requires you to look at more than just the price. The following questions are important to ask.
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Scottsdale?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- Is the agent CPCU or CIC certified?
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
If you want to buy auto insurance from an insurance agent, it helps to know the two different types of agencies to choose from. Auto insurance agents in Scottsdale can either be exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Agents that elect to be exclusive write business for a single company and some examples include Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot give you multiple price quotes so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. They are highly trained on the products they sell which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
The following are Scottsdale exclusive insurance agencies that are able to give price quote information.
American Family Insurance – Rebecca Navarre Agency Inc.
8096 N 85th Way d101 – Scottsdale, AZ 85258 – (480) 905-0102 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents of this type can sell policies from many different companies so they can insure your vehicles through many different auto insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. If prices rise, your agent can switch companies which requires no work on your part. When comparing rate quotes, you will want to compare prices from several independent insurance agents to have the most options to choose from.
Listed below is a short list of independent agencies in Scottsdale that are able to give comparison quotes.
Desert Mountain Insurance Services – Medical Malpractice
2918 N 67th Pl – Scottsdale, AZ 85251 – (480) 348-2200 – View Map
More quotes mean more car insurance savings
We just presented many ideas to save on Lexus IS 200t insurance in Scottsdale. It’s most important to understand that the more price quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding affordable Scottsdale car insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest priced car insurance comes from a lesser-known regional company. Some small companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost than their larger competitors like Allstate or State Farm.
When buying insurance coverage, you should never skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are too many instances where someone sacrificed full coverage only to regret at claim time that it was a big mistake. Your objective should be to buy the best coverage you can find at a price you can afford, not the least amount of coverage.
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Scottsdale Auto Insurance for a Honda Civic? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Welfare Recipients in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Scottsdale Car Insurance for Young Drivers? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Police Officers in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for Teenage Females in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Scottsdale Auto Insurance Quotes for Low Credit Scores? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for Good Drivers in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Uninsured Drivers in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance for Homeowners in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- New vehicle ratings focus on headlights (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)