The best way we recommend to get affordable Lexus LC 500 insurance in Scottsdale is to start comparing prices regularly from insurers in Arizona.
- Spend a few minutes and learn about policy coverages and the steps you can take to drop your rates. Many things that result in higher prices such as at-fault accidents and poor credit can be eliminated by being financially responsible and driving safely. Continue reading for more information to help prevent costly coverage and find overlooked discounts.
- Request price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only quote rates from a single company like Progressive or State Farm, while independent agents can quote rates from multiple sources.
- Compare the quotes to your existing rates to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you can save some money and buy the policy, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Notify your company or agent of your intent to cancel your existing policy and submit a down payment along with a completed application to your new agent or company. As soon as coverage is bound, keep your new certificate of insurance in an easily accessible location in your vehicle.
A good tip to remember is that you’ll want to compare the same deductibles and limits on each quote and and to get price quotes from all possible companies. This helps ensure a fair price comparison and the best price selection.
It’s safe to assume that auto insurance companies don’t want their customers to go rate shopping. Drivers who shop around annually are likely to switch car insurance companies because they have good chances of finding a more affordable policy premium. A recent survey revealed that consumers who shopped around every year saved about $3,500 over four years compared to those who never shopped around.
If finding the lowest price on insurance in Scottsdale is the reason you’re reading this, understanding how to shop and compare insurance coverage can save time and make the process easier.
Cheap companies for Lexus LC 500 insurance in Arizona
The companies shown below have been selected to offer price quotes in Arizona. To locate the cheapest auto insurance in Scottsdale, we recommend you visit several of them to find the most affordable auto insurance rates.
Earn discounts on Scottsdale auto insurance
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always list every discount they offer in a way that’s easy to find, so we researched both well-publicized and the more hidden credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- Mature Driver Discount – If you’re over the age of 55, you can possibly qualify for a small decrease in premiums.
- Defensive Driver – Taking part in a course in defensive driver can save you 5% or more if you qualify.
- Professional Memberships – Having an affiliation with certain professional organizations can get you a small discount when shopping for auto insurance.
- Discount for Swiching Early – A few insurance companies allow discounts for signing up before your current LC 500 insurance policy expires. You could save around 10% when you buy Scottsdale auto insurance online.
- E-sign – Many auto insurance companies provide a small discount simply for signing on the internet.
- Data Collection Discounts – Drivers who elect to allow their insurance company to analyze when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematic data system such as State Farm’s In-Drive might see lower rates if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Life Insurance – Not all companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a lower premium rate if you buy life insurance from them.
- Cautious Driver Discount – Drivers who avoid accidents can pay as much as 50% less as compared to drivers with claims.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Drivers with accident-free driving histories have much lower rates when compared with drivers who are more careless.
- Air Bag Discount – Cars that have air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may qualify for discounts of up to 25% or more.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most discounts do not apply to the entire cost. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
Car insurance companies that may have most of the discounts above may include but are not limited to:
Before buying, ask each company which discounts you qualify for. Some discounts may not apply in your area. For a list of auto insurance companies that provide some of the discounts listed above in Arizona, follow this link.
What Determines Lexus LC 500 Insurance Costs?
Smart consumers have a good feel for the different types of things that are used to determine the rates you pay for car insurance. If you know what impacts premium levels, this allows you to make good choices that could help you find lower premium levels. Lots of factors are part of the equation when you get your auto insurance bill. Some factors are common sense like an MVR report, although others are more obscure like your continuous coverage or how financially stable you are.
The list below includes a partial list of the pieces used by your company to calculate your rates.
- Low comp and collision deductibles mean high rates – Comp and collision deductibles are how much you are willing to pay before a claim is paid by your company. Insurance for physical damage to your car, termed comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, covers damage that occurs to your car. Some instances where coverage would apply could be rear-ending another vehicle, collision with a deer, and damage from wind. The more you pay before a claim is paid (deductible), the lower your rates will be.
- Don’t cancel your policy without a new one in place – Not having insurance is a big no-no and you may have a hard time finding new coverage because you let your coverage have a gap. In addition to paying higher rates, not being able to provide proof of insurance might get you a steep fine or even jail time. You may then be required to prove you have insurance by filing a SR-22 with the Arizona department of motor vehicles.
- Don’t cut corners with liability coverage – Your policy’s liability coverage will provide protection if ever you are found liable for an accident. It will provide for a legal defense to attempt to prove you were not liable. Liability insurance is quite affordable when compared with rates for comp and collision, so drivers should make sure they buy enough to cover all assets.
- Insurance premiums and vehicle performance – The performance level of the vehicle you are buying insurance for makes a huge difference in your car insurance bill. The lowest rates are usually found on smaller low performance passenger cars, but many other things help determine your insurance rates.
- Women pay lower rates – Over time, data shows that men are more aggressive behind the wheel. However, this does not mean women are better drivers. Males and females get in fender benders at about the same rate, but men have accidents that have higher claims. Men also have more aggressive citations like DWI (DUI) or reckless driving. Male teenagers are the most expensive to insure and therefore pay the highest rates.
- Vocation reflects on prices – Careers like doctors, business owners, and emergency personnel usually pay higher rates than the rest of us in part from high stress and lengthy work days. On the flip side, professions such as scientists, historians and homemakers have lower than average premiums.
Buying from insurance agents
Some consumers still like to go talk to an agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases Professional agents can make sure you are properly covered and help you file claims. One of the benefits of getting online price quotes is that drivers can save money and get the lowest rates and still have a local agent. Buying from and supporting neighborhood agents is important particularly in Scottsdale.
Once you complete this short form, your information is emailed to participating agents in Scottsdale who want to provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to even leave your home since price quotes are sent to you. If you have a need to quote rates from one company in particular, feel free to search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
Shown below is a short list of car insurance companies in Scottsdale that can give you price quotes for Lexus LC 500 insurance in Scottsdale.
- Scottsdale Insurance Home
20875 N Pima Rd – Scottsdale, AZ 85255 – (480) 712-0400 – View Map
- Athena Olson – State Farm Insurance Agent
8170 N 86th Pl #105 – Scottsdale, AZ 85258 – (480) 398-1266 – View Map
- Gary Garrett – State Farm Insurance Agent
15678 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd – Scottsdale, AZ 85260 – (480) 314-0314 – View Map
- John Collins – State Farm Insurance Agent
8140 E Cactus Rd Ste 700 – Scottsdale, AZ 85260 – (602) 466-3100 – View Map
Deciding on an insurer is decision based upon more than just the bottom line cost. These are some valid questions you should ask.
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Can they help ensure a fair claim settlement?
- How long have they been in business?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
Best auto insurance company in Arizona
Ending up with a high-quality auto insurance company can be rather challenging considering how many companies there are to choose from in Arizona. The ranking information listed below may help you decide which insurers you want to consider when looking for cheaper rates.
Top 10 Scottsdale Car Insurance Companies Overall
- American Family
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- AAA Insurance
- The General
- Titan Insurance
- Mercury Insurance
Quote often and quote early
Insureds change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as policy cancellation, poor customer service, high rates after DUI convictions and policy non-renewal. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new insurance company is less work than it seems.
The cheapest Lexus LC 500 insurance in Scottsdale is available both online and also from your neighborhood Scottsdale agents, and you need to comparison shop both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. A few companies do not offer online rate quotes and most of the time these small insurance companies provide coverage only through independent insurance agencies.
Throughout this article, we presented many tips how you can save on Lexus LC 500 insurance in Scottsdale. It’s most important to understand that the more times you quote, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers could even find that the biggest savings come from the least-expected company.
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance for Nurses in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Scottsdale Car Insurance Quotes for a Toyota Highlander? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest After a Speeding Ticket in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for College Students in Scottsdale? (FAQ)
- Where can I buy Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Tools for Teen Driving Safety (State Farm)
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)