Are you researching low-cost Tesla Model X insurance in Scottsdale? Searching for low-cost insurance for a new or used Tesla Model X in Arizona can be difficult, but you can learn the following methods to make it easier.
There are both good and bad ways to shop for car insurance so we’re going to tell you the best way to compare rates on a Tesla and locate the cheapest rates either online or from Scottsdale insurance agents.
Smart shoppers know that auto insurance companies don’t want their customers to go rate shopping. People who perform rate comparisons will presumably buy a new policy because there is a good probability of finding lower prices. A recent survey discovered that people who regularly shopped around saved over $860 a year compared to people who never shopped around.
If finding the cheapest price on insurance in Scottsdale is your target objective, then having an understanding of how to shop and compare insurance coverage can help simplify the task of finding more affordable coverage.
Obtaining price quotes for the lowest cost protection in Scottsdale can be fairly easy. If you have insurance now or are looking for a new policy, use these techniques to get lower rates without having to cut coverage. Smart buyers only have to learn the least time-consuming way to compare rate quotes using one simple form.
How much does Tesla Model X insurance in Scottsdale, Arizona cost?
The auto insurance companies shown below offer quotes in Scottsdale, AZ. To get the best car insurance in AZ, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them to get the lowest price.
Discounts mean cheaper rates for Tesla Model X insurance in Scottsdale
Some insurance providers don’t necessarily list all available discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so we break down both the well known and the harder-to-find discounts that you may qualify for.
- Telematics Devices – Drivers who elect to allow data collection to monitor driving manner remotely like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm might get better premium rates if their driving habits are good.
- Good Students Pay Less – Maintaining excellent grades can get you a discount of up to 25%. The discount lasts well after school through age 25.
- Defensive Driving Course – Passing a course in defensive driving could possibly earn you a 5% discount depending on where you live.
- Employee of Federal Government – Having worked for a branch of the government could cut as much as 10% off but check with your company.
- Sign Early and Save – Some insurance companies provide a discount for switching companies before your current expiration date. You could save around 10% when you buy Scottsdale auto insurance online.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Buying a new car instead of a used Model X may earn a small discount compared to insuring an older model.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Maintaining low annual mileage can qualify you for lower rates due to less chance of an accident.
- Clubs and Organizations – Being a member of specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations is a simple method to lower premiums on insurance.
- Paperwork-free – A few larger companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying a policy and signing up on your computer.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that some of the credits will not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. So even though you would think all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
Insurance companies that have some of the above discounts include:
If you need lower rates, check with all companies you are considering which discounts you qualify for. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts may not apply to policyholders in Scottsdale. If you would like to view insurance companies that offer discounts in Scottsdale, click here to view.
Three good reasons to insure your Tesla vehicle
Despite the fact that car insurance is not cheap in Scottsdale, maintaining insurance is most likely required but also gives you several important benefits.
First, just about all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific limits of liability coverage in order to be legal. In Arizona these limits are 15/30/10 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you have a loan on your Tesla Model X, more than likely the lender will require you to have full coverage to protect their interest in the vehicle. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Tesla for a much higher rate and require you to reimburse them a much higher amount than you were paying before.
Third, car insurance preserves not only your Tesla but also your financial assets. Insurance will also pay for most medical and hospital costs for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability coverage will also pay attorney fees if you are sued as the result of an accident. If damage is caused by hail or an accident, your car insurance policy will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of insuring your car definitely exceed the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. An average driver in America is currently overpaying as much as $750 every year so it’s important to compare rates each time the policy renews to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Arizona car insurance companies ranked
Choosing the top insurance provider can be a challenge considering how many companies are available to choose from in Arizona. The rank data listed below could help you choose which car insurance providers to look at shopping your coverage with.
Top 10 Scottsdale Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 95%
- USAA – 94%
- AAA Insurance – 91%
- State Farm – 90%
- Nationwide – 90%
- The Hartford – 89%
- GEICO – 89%
- The General – 88%
- 21st Century – 88%
- Liberty Mutual – 88%
There’s no such thing as the perfect insurance policy
When choosing the right insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Every situation is different and your policy should reflect that.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help you determine if your insurance needs could use an agent’s help.
- What is motorclub and do I need it?
- What is GAP insurance?
- Is my Tesla Model X covered for flood damage?
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Should I put collision coverage on all my vehicles?
- Do I have any recourse if my insurance company denies a claim?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and may give you better protection.
Shop online but buy locally
Some people still prefer to sit down with an agent and that can be a smart move Experienced insurance agents can answer important questions and help you file claims. A nice benefit of comparing rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get cheap insurance rates and also buy local. Buying from neighborhood agents is especially important in Scottsdale.
Once you complete this form (opens in new window), the coverage information is immediately sent to local insurance agents who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. There is no need to leave your computer because prices are sent immediately to your email address. In the event you want to compare rates from a particular provider, you can always go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
When researching a reliable agent, it helps to know the two different types of agencies that you can choose from. Scottsdale agents are considered either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Either one can sell affordable insurance policies, but it’s a good idea to understand the subtle differences because it can impact the kind of agent you use.
Independent Insurance Agencies
These agents often have many company appointments so they can insure your vehicles with multiple insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. If your premiums go up, an independent agent can move your coverage without you having to go to a different agency. If you are comparing rate quotes, you definitely need to get quotes from a couple of independent agencies for maximum quote selection. They also have the ability to place coverage with companies you’ve never heard of which can be an advantage.
Featured below is a list of independent agencies in Scottsdale that can possibly get you cheap rate quotes.
- Hartford Insurance Agent
17470 N Pacesetter Way – Scottsdale, AZ 85255 – (480) 657-2800 – View Map
- Diemer Insurance Agency Inc
16050 N 76th St – Scottsdale, AZ 85260 – (480) 264-2854 – View Map
- Crest Insurance Group, LLC
7900 E Thompson Peak Pkwy # 10 – Scottsdale, AZ 85255 – (480) 860-6453 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents of this type normally can only provide a single company’s rates and some examples include Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. They usually cannot provide other company’s prices so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. They are highly trained on the products they sell and that can be a competitive advantage. Some insured continue to choose to use an exclusive agent mostly because of the brand name rather than having low rates.
Below is a list of exclusive agents in Scottsdale who can help you get rate quotes.
- Farmers Insurance – Jim Kreisman
9590 E Ironwood Square Dr #230 – Scottsdale, AZ 85258 – (480) 491-8585 – View Map
- Scott Holly – State Farm Insurance Agent
4014 N Goldwater Blvd Ste 202 – Scottsdale, AZ 85251 – (480) 949-7204 – View Map
- Brad Dunlap – State Farm® Insurance Agent
8436 E Shea Blvd c103 – Scottsdale, AZ 85260 – (480) 661-0801 – View Map
Choosing the best insurance agency should include more criteria than just a low price. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- Has the agent ever had any license suspensions?
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Scottsdale?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?